Can someone please explain to me where their sources are for the new xbox being called the ‘720’? It’s getting a little old because that is a stupid name that they are not gonna give it anyways, so why use it? Besides, if it’s 6 times more powerful, wouldn’t it be called the Xbox 2160?
But I digress, my interest in this topic has now diminished to null…
1. When Used to make one suffer: In Isaiah 13:15-18 Isaiah shares his Prophecy telling us that God is going to make the Babylonians suffer by having their wives raped. Having their children dashed to pieces before their eyes and destroying their city is apparently not enough to torture them.
2. When they are young girls and you’ve conquered their city: In Numbers 31:17-18 during a battle directed by God, Moses tells his soldiers to kill all the men, boys, and women but to take the all the girls, that are still virgins, for themselves. The only reason lonely soldiers would need girls that are both young and virgins is to use them as sex slaves. Remember that Moses was still seen as a good person in the eyes of the Lord at this point, even after ordering rape and child molestation.
3. When it’s a female sex slave: Leviticus 19:20-22 talks about what you must do if you rape or sleep a slave girl. The girl will not punished by death, but only because she is the property of someone else. The rapist however must present the owner of the girl with a gift such as a ram and then everything will be considered ok in the eyes of the Lord.
4. When avoiding homosexuality: According to Judges 19:24 men being raped by men is not ok, for it is an act of homosexuality; but offering your daughter or wife to be raped as a means to avoid an act of homosexuality is ok.
5. When punishing your neighbor: In 2 Samuel 12:11-14 God punishes David by giving his wife to his neighbor to be raped in broad daylight.
6. When attacking Jerusalem: According to Zechariah 14:1-2 there will come a day when God will cause a battle against Jerusalem and have all the women raped.
Isn’t rape immoral?
Thankfully the Bible has an answer for that too. According to the bible women were created for man and they are actually just the property of man.
When was the last time I was happy? I don’t really know. There are things that make me temporary happy: The first drink of the night (usually Vodka heavy), pain killers with a bottle of wine, dying and coming back, picking a wedgey, buying a new gadget or scoring a good fuck and hoping he leaves…
'Get over it' is not advice, it's a cop out answer by people who are too busy with their own little problems.